So, a little while ago I posted about me going to Romania with my school to help in a Romany/Gypsy town, and one of my fundraising ideas was to draw! Well here's my masterpost now!
On Friday 4th July 2014, we'll be setting off for Romania, and we'll be returning on the 12th.
I have to raise £250 by June 9th 2014 to get me up to the full amount I need to pay. This is registered in England no.6415729.
I have decided to do commissions to raise money.
What I will most definately draw:
- Dragons and lizards.
- Geometric/tattoo designs.
- OCs (if of the above criteria).
- Fandom stuff!!
- Plants, because why not?
- Anything else not listed below.
What I may draw (depending on complexity):
- People (headshots).
- Still life-esque (I canne draw realistic)
What I won't draw:
- Anything NSFW.
- Full body people.
Prices & Examples:
Simple black and white outline/sketch:£2
Shaded/heavily detailed black and white: £3
Coloured pencil foreground piece: £3-£5 (depending on complexity)
Full coloured pencil piece with background: £5-£7 (depending on complexity)
A few extra points to make:
- Send me a message if you'd like a commission, along with the type of piece you'd like of the above, along with any reference pictures you think I may need.
- After you've heard back from me, I'll probably ask for you to send the payment over Paypal before I do the drawing, and then you'll get update messages from me on how your commission is going. This will probably all go about over a day, maybe two before it's done, as unfortunately I also have to deal with any homework I have in the evenings, but it doesn't take me too long to make a commission, depending on detail.
- Bearing the above in mind, I would've also listed digital drawings up here, but they take slightly longer and the software I use on my computer isn't all that reliable, so I'm giving them a miss.
- If you'd like to see more of my art to see what I can do, visit either one of my dA accounts, ShadowRoselia or ThePlandom (fanart)
Whether or not you're interested in getting a commission or not, please at least spread the word as this trip means a lot to me and it'd be an eye-opening experience.